Friday, November 6, 2009

Website

The website building exercise, for me, was so exciting and challenging. I started off with so much anxiety and then found myself engulfed in trying to make the site look as good as I possibly could with the minimal experience that I have. Truthfully, I am really proud that I was able to do this. This is a hands on assignment. I could read Castro's book on coding XHTML (Extensible HyperText Markup Language) two times through and still not be able to demonstrate any knowledge of how to build a website unless I actually did it. Even the FTP (File Transfer Protocol) work was impressive in that making sure that all of my files and paths were correct. I am hoping to learn more as we move forward in class and start working with CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). Again here is my link to my site:

http://eden.rutgers.edu/~jirwin/550/assn5/myresume.html

1 comment:

  1. You did a really good job on your site and it looks nice! It has been really nice to read about how you have handled challenges in the class and overcome them!

    ReplyDelete